From Spiderman strawberry heads, to Melted Olaf yoghurt pots, this week’s Pot Luck is all about film-themed food. It might have been three years since the last Harry Potter film was released, but the thought of golden snitch truffles makes me feel like a themed-party is imminent….
Top left, clockwise
- Harry Potter, golden snitch truffle. Recipe on Girl Meets Bowl.
- Spiderman chocolate strawberries. Via That’s Nerdalicious.
- Starwars Princess Leia cupcake. Recipe on Just Jenn Recipes.
- Alice in Wonderland fondant caterpillar. Via Palachinka.
- Frozen, ‘Melted Olaf’ Greek yoghurt pudding. Recipe on Made by a Princess.
(Melted Olaf cocktail on Bon Appetit).
- The Lion King, pasta and hummous Mufasa. Recipe on The Art of Nutrition.